RSS

God's Goodness

Categories

God's Goodness
powered by

My Blog

God's Goodness

I am very excited about this new blog! I can't wait to see what's in store!

29 Comments to God's Goodness:

Comments RSS
Tippy on Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:03 PM
I love your new website! I have an order for you that I need by May 5th. I would like to have a Dora Boots cake made for MG's 2nd birthday party. Can you help?

Taylor on Monday, April 22, 2013 5:47 PM
I will definitely be able to do that! I will have it ready for you on May 5th! Thank you! ~Taylor

Karen on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:48 AM
Thank you for the cupcakes you made for our office today. They were delicious! I will have to use you in the future.

Tiffany Boyles on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:17 PM
Taylor, thank you so much for making Mazie's birthday cake in time for her party. The Dora Explorer & Boots cake you made was absolutely delicious! You did such a great job with decorating it with Dora & Boots on there and the marble and chocolate, chocolate chip 2 layer was a hit! Our guests really enjoyed it and commented on how creative it was made. Thank you again for making her 2nd birthday very special. I look forward to your next dessert!

Mark Boyles on Monday, June 17, 2013 11:57 AM
Taylor, I've been meaning to thank you for the delicious cupcakes that Tyler brought by for us to sample. They made such and impression I plan on using your services for my twin girls 13th birthday in August. I will let you know what flavors and how many I will need. Again thanks for the delicious sample. It was the first time I had had a pound cake cupcake!

Taylor Bowles on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:37 AM
Mark, Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I'm very glad you enjoyed the cupcakes! I look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Tiffany Boyles on Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:35 AM
Taylor, I just tried the chocolate cake you made for daddy, it was awesome!!! The cake was very nicely decorated as well. The watermelon cupcakes were out of this world! I will order some of those next. Always pleased! Thanks Taylor!

Anonymous on Thursday, July 11, 2013 3:56 PM
Taylor Bowles on Thursday, July 11, 2013 3:54 PM Thank you Tippy! I am glad you enjoyed the cakes! I can't wait to make some for you in the future!

Karen Brickey on Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:16 PM
Taylor, The Carrot Cake you made Joe was out of this world delicious! I have never had better. It was so moist and had lots of icing(the best part). I can't wait to try something different.

Taylor Bowles on Thursday, July 11, 2013 3:54 PM

Taylor Bowles on Thursday, July 11, 2013 3:57 PM
Thank you Karen! I am glad you enjoyed the cake! I can't wait to make something else for you all in the future!

Stokes Family YMCA on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:50 PM
Taylor, the birthday cake you made for our Birthday celebration at the Y today was a HIT! Everyone enjoyed the vanilla/chocolate cake. We heard others talking about how good and moist it was. We will be calling you again in October. Thanks again, Staff & Members of the Stokes YMCA

Ramona McGowen on Friday, October 25, 2013 12:38 AM
Taylor: Congrats to you and your mom for the culinary awards at the Stokes Fair! I see your mom's and your grandmother- great-grandmother, respectively, at the Y. She mentioned your website...could hardly wait to tour it...excellent indeed. I'll look 4-ward 2 taking another tour soon. I'll keep you and your service in mind, when a need arises. Congrats on the Website. Ramona

Taylor Bowles on Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:01 PM
Thank you Ramona! I'm glad you enjoyed the website! I hope to be posting more pictures soon. I look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Office Supplies Perth on Sunday, April 27, 2014 5:50 PM
Actually thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here...

Traffic Management Courses on Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:35 PM
This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best article i ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

Event Organizer In Jaipur on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:08 AM
I've been looking for these, thanks for sharing moreover honestly speaking I love to read your article keep it up.

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:09 AM
Its very informative, interactive and quality content.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:40 PM
On line werden die Antwort denen Probleme . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:37 AM
Zusaetzlich , es kann sein viele unterschiedliche Typen jede und jeder jeder einzelne Sportwetten, und sie und so hauptsaechlich Triumph ueber die rechtmaessig Probleme inklusive waehrend der Verwendung der Praxis ?? uebung beobachten. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:51 PM
Wetten mit den Streak Sie Vermutung 100 $, dass Unerfahrene Bay wird schuetzen wieder in der Woche elf. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Taylor Bowles on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 5:04 PM
I have just updated my website. I hope ya'll enjoy!

Jenny Boram on Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:24 AM
Thank you so much for the cake you made for Brim's Grove Baptist Church's VBS. It was delicious and beautifully decorated.I will definately keep you in mind whenever I need some baked goods in the future. Also, thanks to you and your brother for using your talents with puppets during VBS. Blessings!

Tiffany Boyles on Friday, August 28, 2015 3:38 PM
Thank you for supporting our King of the Hill race next month at the YMCA! Your cakes and desserts are the BEST! Look forward to my next one. Thanks again Taylor!

Casestudyaids.xyz on Monday, October 01, 2018 3:49 AM
Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)

Help With Civil Engineering Projects on Monday, October 01, 2018 7:36 AM
by visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.

Jason Bravo on Monday, October 01, 2018 8:51 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

thesis writing service on Monday, October 01, 2018 9:03 AM
Despite everything I recall that when we were next to no infants and not used to go to class our grandmother used to reveal to us intriguing anecdotes about her past. In reality, this is additionally valuable for us in our instructive profession to know the historical backdrop of old people.

dissertation abstract sample on Thursday, January 09, 2020 6:30 AM